<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ram's Perspective
Just another blog portraying a 23 year old software engineer's view on anything, everything and nothing

Tag!!!

Saturday, March 25, 2006
Hi, Have been tagged by Ponnarasi. Here goes my tag...

Movies I would watch over and over again:

* Thillu Mullu
* Panchathanthiram
* Anbe Sivam
* Kannathil Muthamittal
* Matrix 1,2 and 3
* Star Wars all 6 episodes
* The Last Samurai
* A Beautiful Mind
* Hot Shots 1 and 2
* Karnan
* Dil Chahta Hai (of course with English subtitles)
* Devar Magan

List romba perusu.....


TV shows I love to watch:
* Lollu Sabha
* Boss's Day Out


My favourite foods :

veetu saapadu aerkanave solliyaachu
Outside food
* Dahi Pani puri(AAB)
* Ghee Pongal(HSB)
* Thaengaai thovayal and saadham


My Greatest victories :(not so great but nothing to tell except this)

* Got gud marks in 12th board and surprised everyone including my parents.
* My job.
* Vilayaata aaramicha my final year project was selected and published in IISc journal and we presented the thesis there in front of International intellects last year.
* Got 2 awards for performance in my office.

Things that I hate
When someone forces me to do something that i hate to.

Great Personalities I would like to dine with

* S.P.Balasubrahmanyam - Will ask him to sing all my favourite songs while dining with him, first i ll sing a song for him (Dheivame Dheivame ... from Dheiva Magan)
* Albert Einstein
* Pamela Anderson
* Dr. Kamal Haasan

Things I dream often

* To be a CEO of a company
5:42 AM :: ::
7 Comments:
  • hey ram what was project about.getting a project published in IISc journal is certainly a huge thing.

    pamela anderson.....interesting

    By Blogger paurna, at 9:03 AM  
  • All the best for becomig a CEO..edho award ellam vangareenga, so this should be easy enough :)

    By Blogger KC!, at 11:10 AM  
  • hey...congrats for the CEO post:)...enna pa..ur gonna sing for SPB aa?? nice list...

    By Blogger Kavitha Jay, at 5:50 PM  
  • Aaha CEO'va???? R u working at present? Unga company CEO ushar!

    By Blogger Ponnarasi Kothandaraman, at 3:27 AM  
  • @paurna
    Yes it wud be interesting to dine with her da...
    @mystery
    Yes he is my GOD and i definitly wanted to sing for him.
    @veda
    indha blog a paathavunadane enna padikkara pulla nu thappa nenchitenga pola. Vera vazhi ille neenga solra maadhiri panninaa than CEO aaga mudiyum :)
    @Mr.pissed
    gangotri is waste of money.
    @ponnarasi
    Enga company CEO llam periya manushan avar range ellam chance ae illa...

    By Blogger Ram, at 6:03 AM  
  • Good design!
    [url=http://orvbkgyv.com/guny/fxzn.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bnmndfhz.com/raiz/mase.html]Cool site[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 PM  
  • Thank you!
    http://orvbkgyv.com/guny/fxzn.html | http://cxhawwxb.com/njeh/djch.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Ram :: permalink