<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ram's Perspective
Just another blog portraying a 23 year old software engineer's view on anything, everything and nothing

Moozhgaadha Shippae Friendship thaan......

Friday, March 03, 2006

Met my old class mate yesterday, once upon a time we were playing as small 4th std. kids, astonishingly 13 years have passed away, now she is married and gonna be a mother in few months, but she is still my friend. Last year same time she called me suddenly after 7 years to personally invite me for her marriage, she is far away from Chennai hence cudnt come in person. When i picked up the fone and found out it was her, i cudnt speak any words. I was dumbstruck and amazed. She has somehow got my fone number from my relatives in my native and called me. I didnt even manage to see or call her when i had been to my native every year. Thats when i understood the value of True friendship which does not fade with time but improves with even if we are parted away. Now she is in Chennai near my street and came to my house yesterday, i thought it was renewal of friendship after 13 years.....
8:43 AM :: ::
5 Comments:
  • nice to hear tht da,

    frdships sometimes last a long time and can be renewed at any point in time, thts the beauty with them

    By Blogger ada-paavi!!!!, at 5:01 PM  
  • Cheers!!! Always good to be back with old friends, isn't it...

    By Blogger Drops of Ocean, at 10:19 PM  
  • you are lucky to get such a friend, most of us homo-sapiens arent like that..

    By Blogger KC!, at 11:57 AM  
  • @vatsan
    Yes da thats the beauty of friendship.
    @veda
    Yes but the irony is that i didnt recognise such a gud friend till last year.
    @sindhu
    Yes
    @Usha
    I feel that such a friend is one among thousands

    By Blogger Ram, at 1:47 AM  
  • @veda
    Jus chumma change pannalaamnu nenachen, got this site erisfree.com, templates ellam konjam formal aa irundhudhu so eduthuntaen...

    By Blogger Ram, at 1:51 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Ram :: permalink