<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ram's Perspective
Just another blog portraying a 23 year old software engineer's view on anything, everything and nothing

Tagged!!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Ricky has tagged me, the rules of this tagging stuff are given below:

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

P.S: Rules cut and paste courtesy Ricky

Now my answer:
Target: Obviously a female Homo Sapien

8 Qualities i expect in her:
1. Great sense of humour.
2. She must be a music lover and preferably a Singer
3. Open minded and straight forward.
4. Must be my best friend.(best friend means a lot)
5. Should adjust with me and my family and understand other's feelings.
6. Should be modern and at the same time respect ethics and values.
7. Must be romantic and gud looking.
8. Must be the best Cook, coz i luv eating a lot.

In short she must be like Kakka Kakka-Jothika(not in looks and complexion, but in attitude and character).
I am tagging Nallavan and Veda.....
11:10 PM :: ::
7 Comments:
  • ram,
    plz type in english next time.
    i had to ask my sister, a biology student vat Homo Sapien is and she gave me the 'R u a stupid' look and explained it to me

    By Blogger Nallavan, at 8:03 PM  
  • @nallavan
    Sorry thalaivaaaaaa......

    By Blogger Ram, at 7:29 AM  
  • Jothika..wow!! Lol..hope your dreams come true!

    By Blogger Drops of Ocean, at 8:46 AM  
  • Hi Ram,
    Nice post! Yeah Jothika was damn good in that movie. This last blog made me to peep into your profile for your age. Not bad @ 23 you can think about all this ;) But all these days I thought you are a teenager :))

    Have a nice day,
    Ponnarasi Kothandaraman.

    By Blogger Ponnarasi Kothandaraman, at 9:38 AM  
  • @sindhu
    thanks for ur wishes
    @ponnarasi
    Am happy if my blog sounds like a teen. : )
    @ricky
    Food is the first priority for most of us man.

    By Blogger Ram, at 10:51 AM  
  • Nice site!
    [url=http://vteuuxdo.com/htds/urbf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://uipddjxa.com/dxsb/jaht.html]Cool site[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:52 PM  
  • Well done!
    http://vteuuxdo.com/htds/urbf.html | http://ovvhebss.com/sezy/cdbg.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:52 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Ram :: permalink