<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ram's Perspective
Just another blog portraying a 23 year old software engineer's view on anything, everything and nothing

Freshness.....

Tuesday, December 20, 2005
This week i have my monitoring activities so had to be early in office, i mean that i have to be in office by 4:00 AM IST:(. Even though it is very hard for me 2 wake up in that time, i have to do it.Amma told me to hire a call taxi daily. But i preferred bike rather. The last one year in this industry has made me the laziest person in the world. I wake up only at 7:30 or 8:00 am. It has been a long time since i have seen this world at 5:00 AM. Now i ve gotta chance i dont wanna waste it. The freshness of the air and the calmness of the streets really makes me happy with the bonus of a slight drizzle. Thanks GOD. My mom insisted me 2 wear a helmet but i delibrately ignored it coz i wanna enjoy the fresh air blowing in my face. The bike journey existed only for half an hour. The chillness of the air was also great. On the whole i enjoyed riding in the streets at 3:30 morning. If i wake up at this time my whole day is fresh and brisk. Thats y our ancestors had the practise of waking up early i guess.
BTW i didnt wear a helmet and now am suffering a headache because of the chill air :)
7:04 AM :: ::
6 Comments:
  • mom's are always right.shud listen to them.hope u r having a good time.btw what's ur normal working time.u said in ur mail that its erratic but there must be a time specified as working hours by ur company.what's that.9pm-4am??

    By Blogger paurna, at 8:55 AM  
  • it is 4 am to 1 pm officially but it extends to 3 pm normally this is jus for this week da frm next week back to normal

    By Blogger Ram, at 1:41 AM  
  • and what's the normal timing?

    By Blogger paurna, at 2:24 AM  
  • Hi ram , Yest it is true that I quit infy and joined sulekha... felt i should follow my heart and do things that i would really love doing

    By Blogger Kartik Kannan, at 6:40 PM  
  • Thank you!
    [url=http://iwiqeylh.com/ilhd/aktz.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ivuhcnnl.com/fjhw/azbf.html]Cool site[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:12 AM  
  • Great work!
    http://iwiqeylh.com/ilhd/aktz.html | http://prftdsxg.com/knyy/ntyc.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Ram :: permalink