<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Ram's Perspective
Just another blog portraying a 23 year old software engineer's view on anything, everything and nothing

365 days of a post student life

Tuesday, October 18, 2005
I just completed one year in my job today, so i thought i wud blog about that. Even though i completed my college last year april i consider myself to be a student still i got a job, now that i have become a 1 yr experienced guy i have an observation to share with people who read this blog. As a student my only responsibility was to score gud marks in exam (obviously i didnt do it :) ), but now i have more responsibilities each day, i am answerable to many ppl (i am not showing off)enna appo naan kasu koduthu padichen ippo naan kaasu vangittu velai seiyaren adhaaan...... :)
10:01 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Ram :: permalink